25/01/2016

Asos...



In December I basically spent that months wage on Asos, whether it be clothes for myself or for other people I must have made about 5 separate orders over the space of 3 weeks, but how can you resist when the sales have been THAT good this year huh?! This is one outfit that I bought from there. It was a little out of my comfort zone as I have never worn or owned a pair of culottes before as I didn't think they would suit my body shape, but after trying them on and styling them into this outfit I fell slightly in love.  These are made from a really lightweight and soft material ( note to everyone, wrap up with other layers because I froze to death in them) and are so comfy and easy to wear. I can't say I will be stocking up on culottes as I'm still not their biggest fan of them on myself, however I really do like this certain pair. I wore two other Asos items with them but kept it very simple and minimal with the only real details being the two buckle belt and then grid pattern on the pants (or as some of you like to call them, trousers). The sleeveless turtle neck top is so easy to tuck into things like this or like I have throughout the rest of December, worn it underneath jumpers so you just have the turtle neck detail showing. It is very soft and clings nicely to the body which keeps in the warmth in these winter months!






Along with this outfit I slipped on one of my favourite pairs of boots. They are the Cheap Monday Tractor Boot, I originally got these from Urban Outfitters and they seem to be out of stock everywhere now (i did get them a few months ago) but I have linked them below just incase they come back in stock for you! They are honestly one of the comfiest pair of boots I have owned and go with literally everything! I have listed below all of the items but unfortunalty some are out of stock, but just incase they stock some more I'll keep the links there!


Details:


- Bare with me on the bad quality photos, still working with my iPhone or Mac -
xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig