08/01/2016

Current top 10 favourite creatives - Instagram edition...


Spreading the love!
There are so many creative people out there that deserve to be noticed for their unique and beautiful ideas, I love nothing more than scrolling through instagram and seeing all of their work. Whether they are photographers, authors, tattooists, makeup artists, bloggers, designers, illustrators or artists, there is creativity everywhere and we should feel so lucky that we get to see this daily. I couldn't list every single one as there are so many I love, I think I will introduce this every so often with new people I have stumbled upon, so here are my top 10 for now ( pre warning if you're young some of them aren't quite PG but I've tried to pick the most appropriate images)...




Matthew Comer
Matthew is a photographer and is also the founder and editor-in-chief of a magazine called Off The Rails. His work really captures the moment with a raw feel compared to a heavy edited look and he shows the female body in such a beautiful way, this is one of the things that makes his photographs catch my eye. The magazine he is a founder of is brilliant! I purchased the digital version of the first issue and it is jam packed with really cool images with many of them telling a story through the pictures. Even though the magazine is fairly new it is extremely popular already and the reason for this is because it has such inspiring content inside, be sure to check it out! Links to his individual instagram and the magazines are below...
Matthew Comer Instagram
Off The Rails Mag Instagram


Haris Nukem
Haris' photography caught my eye because of how different it is. With a distinctive style which has an urban feel to it highlighting the features of mostly tattooed people his work is a pleasure to look at. It really stands out with a slight grungey yet colourful and clean look to it and they always look very chilled which gives it such a natural vibe. All of his shoots vary, my favourite shots of his are the ones in bath tubs that are usually in clouded water which makes the models features stand out incredibly. Haris is one to watch as his work is being recognised more and more and each time people are falling in love, which is clear to see why.
Jordan Green
Jordan is a northern photographer based in London but in 2015 he travelled around the world a hell of a lot for shoots and touring with musicians. His work ranges from shooting beautiful ladies in all different styles to campaigns and many more. One of his most recent campaign shoots was for Footasylum which you can see his images for this in store windows nationwide. With such a wide range of skills in his photography styles it obvious why Jordan is such a favourite and on top of that he is one of the loveliest guys I know! 
Jordan Green Instagram 


Jack Ede
Jack's work captivated me from the very first moment of seeing it. This boy has insane skills when it comes to drawing and blows me away each and every time! Jack is also currently a tattoo apprentice for Iron & Ink which is based in Denmark. Every single one of his drawings has outstanding detail and you can be tricked into easily thinking they're photographs, not drawings. His work has been noticed by so many people including the one and only Mark Wahlberg who reposted a portrait he had made of him, which again was amazing. To have this much talent at a young age amazes me and Jack is going to go really really far which is what he deserves, and more.

Izzy Garcia
Izzy's work was brought to my attention by someone I follow on Instagram reposting a drawing and I instantly fell in love. All the drawings are usually of a pinup style that look  sultry yet elegant and glamorous. The detailing is simple yet so so SO effective and I love it every time a new one pops up on my feed!

Keely Elle
Keely's work had been something I had been following for a little while on Instagram and then one day I got a notification that I had been tagged in one of her photos and when I clicked on it was an illustration of me! I was so happy because her work was something I had loved and to have one based on myself made me feel so privileged. On her instagram you can see the process she goes through to create her pieces from start to finish and I am amazed each time. They are so fun, colourful and bold! I could not believe it when I found out Keeley is only 18 as to have the skills and knowledge to do what she does, and she does it extremely well, was very impressive. I am loving watching her work and her followers grow and she is one person that I don't think gets enough credit and recognition for the masterpieces she produces. 

Emily Alice Johnston
Emily's a tattooist at Into You Tattoo in London. I really love her style of tattooing, its simple and gets straight to the point without having to have lots of detail in them. A lot of them are fun little drawings with clean lines which in my opinion makes them dainty and just look lovely on the skin. They're something really different with a sassy feel to them. My personal favourites are the ones I have seen her do of just a ladies mouth. Be sure to check out her instagram to see more of her work as I can't give it enough credit without attaching lots of pictures!

Oh Abi Oh
Abi (what a great name) is currently in her first year of being a tattooist at The Interbellum in Essex. I have followed Abi for quite sometime now and watched her work grow from the very beginning and her skills have expanded so quickly to such a great quality! Her tattoos range through all different styles from mandalas to more classic styles and each one is as brilliant as the other. Not only is she a great tattooist who is passionate about her work she is a really lovely and beautiful girl who deserves all the credit in the world! She has worked really hard as you will see on her instagram and this has really payed off as she is great! I can't wait for the day I will have some of her art work on me forever!

Jade Chanel
Jade, where do I start with Jade?! Not only is she incredibly beautiful, her work is on the same level of beauty. From the very first day I stumbled upon one of her pieces that was it, I was in love! Her work is very different to a lot of tattooists I have seen out there, I'd describe them as clean, feminine an delicate. Jade mostly does black and grey tattoos with a lot of intricate detailing which usually contains dot work...which is a favourite of mine! There hasn't been a tattoo or drawing that she has created that I haven't been head over heels in love with. Jade's work is done in Lowrider Tattoo London which also has a lot of other talented artists working there. She also sells prints of hers which I really want to get my hands on to frame and put on my wall as they're just so beautiful. This girls work really is something amazing and someone I think everyone should be following!

Amber Dean
Amber Dean is an American make up artist living in Barcelona but she's always travelling around the world with her job and I had the pleasure of meeting and working with her when she was in London as being her face model for a masterclass her and Jamie Genevieve held. Amber is a natural beauty who knows just how to create a masterpiece with someones face and makeup. Her work is very colourful and bold on the eyes and I just love it! I was blown away after she did my makeup and that continues each time she updates Instagram with a new post. I would highly recommend attending one of her masterclasses if you're passionate about makeup or want to learn more as they're so much fun and I came away with a lot of new knowledge from the London one. The masterclasses are held all the time and to find details head over to her Instagram and keep your eye out for the next one!


I really hope you enjoyed this post and feel inspired by them just like I do each time I see all their work! I have such a huge list of creatives I love so keep your eyes out for the next feature on this! Also, if you have any creative people you love to follow on instagram comment below or tag me in their work as I LOVE finding new people to admire.

Have a lovely day!

xxx

- All images above aren't my own and belong to the people mentioned-

                                                       InstagramTwitterFacebook



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig