15/01/2016

Makeup Revolution...


I think I have a new makeup brand that is in my top 5! I'm pretty sure most of you will have heard of Makeup Revolution and I had also, but I had never tried them myself properly. After my brothers beautiful girlfriend did my makeup the other night and used these palettes I had to go and buy them and I am shocked with how much I love them! They are such good prices also so they're easily affordable. I've never been one to play around with eyeshadows but having these has made me want to experiment more and more! All of them are super pigmented and such a lovely mix of colours and shades! One thing I've always wanted to try was coloured eyebrows and when I saw the turquoise shade in one of the palettes it was the perfect excuse! Above is my look I created using all 4 of the items listed below.

Salvation Palette Pleasuredome
Never ever did I think I'd be buying something that has such bright colours but here I am, and I love it. I can't imagine ever using the pink/purple shade as it would clash with my hair but it does look beautiful! My favourites on this palette are Sell It By The Hour and You Really Can't Afford MeThese are the two I used on my eyebrows, I used the lighter one all over then the darker at the ends then I topped it off with some old black mascara over the top like I usually do after finishing my eyebrows just to make the hairs more apparent.  Buy Here -£4

Salvation Palette Waiting
This is a classic one that I feel everybody should own is it has such beautiful everyday shades. I used this palette on my eyes starting off with We Love You all over as a base and in the inner of my eye to give it a little highlight, then I went in with Scary Conversation which I LOVE it is a gold shade but it isn't too strong so it gives a really nice shimmer to your eye, I also used this under my eye. Next up I blended in a little bit of Shut My Eyes and Stupid H... and finished it off with Life is Short in the outer corners and slightly underneath my waterline on the bottom. Buy Here -£4

Ultra Contour Palette
 For a contour palette this is pretty good for the price you're paying. I have only really used two shades on this, the second along on the top line which reminds me of banana powder. I used this under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and on my forehead over where I had used my lighter cream colour when contour and highlighting. The second shade I used is the second along on the bottom line, you can't really see on the photo but this isn't too bronzed it has more of a grey tone which is good for creating the shadows. I used this to contour my cheeks, nose and forehead. I did use a different branded contour palette along with this as I like to use different shades to build up the look and the other ones in this palette just didn't look right with my skin but I would still recommend buying it as you get two lovely highlighters included on the right.  Buy Here -£8


Blush Palette Golden Sugar
I've never really been one for blush but I LOVE this palette. The 4 shades I have been using are the top left, and the first three on the bottom row. I use them all built up for highlighting my cheek bones and my nose and the top left colour is extremely pigmented so you have to be careful not to apply too much! I applied them with my Spectrum Collections fan brush which lets just the right amount of product go onto your face! I would highly recommend this as it has such a variation of colours and for £6 you're getting an incredible deal!  
Buy Here -£6



Have you got any favourites from Makeup Revolution?! If so I'd love to hear your recommendations as I want to try more from this brand! 



Inspiration for my eyebrows came from the beautiful Megan and Erika! 


- Bare with me on the bad quality photos, still working with my iPhone or Mac -
xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig