03/01/2016

Mermaid Dreams, The Glam Clam by Spectrum Collections...

 

Early on in 2015 I was privileged enough to work with this company. I had previously seen their posts Instagram and thought their brushes were such a cool concept of making daily make-up a little more exciting with the colours on their makeup brushes. Then when I was contacted about working with them on a mermaid shoot I was beyond excited! Spectrum Collections is owned by two sisters and I have to say they are two of the loveliest ladies I have met and really do deserve all the success they are getting! The brushes are now being used by numerous celebrities and are extremely popular online with their stock flying off the shelves so quickly each time. All of the brushes are vegan and cruelty free so everyone can enjoy them without guilt! I got my hands on the GlamClam and fell in love straight away, I use them everyday and they haven't lost any of their softness or beauty. Also make sure to check out their new collection, Siren...these are the most colourful yet and I can't wait to see what they bring out in the future!


The Glam Clam


The brushes come in this clam shell clutch which I have seen many people using as a regular clutch on a night out as well as storing their beautiful brushes. It has a lilac faux leather material on the outside with rose gold detailing and a bright pink felty fabric on the inside. I don't keep my brushes in this as I use them daily but I do have this propped up on my shelving because it looks too god damn cute!


My brushes fibres aren't as bright as they used to be as you will be able to see from the photos but this can easily be sorted with a deep clean so don't worry! The brushes are beautiful, with a turquoise body and rose gold detailing they are a certain eye catcher. And the brush fibres are lilac to pink ombre! 



The Glam Clam includes 10 brushes:


Flat Top Buffer
Large Domed Powder
Small Angled Blush
Buffing Concealer
Large Fluffy Shader
Tall Tapered Blender
Small Angled Blender
Angled Brow
Lip Liner
Fine Detailer

The Large Domed Powder, Small Angled Brush and the Small Angled Blender are my three favourites, but all of them are great and such an incredible quality, they are worth every penny. They currently have a sale on also which I have just placed a new order on!


You can find them:



- Bare with me on the bad quality photos, still working with my iPhone or Mac -
xxx



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Omg I've been wanting these for soooo long! They're so gorgeous and they suit you so much, if that's even a thing to say with makeup brushes lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they! You should treat yourself to them when they come back in stock and feel all mermaidy (totally just made that word up) using them like i do! thanks for reading my post xxx

      Delete

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig