10/01/2016

Mermaid bath- Mini Lush Haul...



 Did anybody else shop the Lush sales online? If so how long did you wait in that crazy queue?! Never ever when I have shopped sales have I had to wait in a queue on the internet, until the Lush Christmas sales happened. I clicked on the website to find I was over 100,000 waiting in the queue and the estimated time was over 4 hours. I wanted to nab some sale items as who doesn't love a mermaid looking bath and for half price I just couldn't resist. I fell asleep before my time in the queue came however when I clicked on in the morning the queueing system had gone and I could happily shop away so heres a mini haul of what I ordered...





I received a HUGE cardboard box and from the moment of handling it from the delivery man the scent was soooooooo good. Inside I had this beautiful christmas themed box which had 10 bath bombs in and I also purchased some others on their own. I have used a few already but here are the ones I have left.




The list included:

The experimenter
Think Pink
Luxury Lush Pud
Frozen
Yog Nog
The Magic Of Christmas
Cinders
Father Christmas
Butterbear- way to cute to watch dissolve
Avobath
Ingergalactic- FAVE
Candy Mountain

And finally my ultimate favourite...
Golden Wonder

This is pictured in my bath picture above and it is up there with one of my most favourites ever. I love how its like a little surprise as the inside is blue and green and gave me the most mermazing bath (see what I did there) that matched the colour of my hair! The things I love about lush bath bombs are not only do they make you feel like a mermaid and the scents are amazing, my skin always feels so so good after using them. Having a nice hot bath is my favourite way to unwind. Do you have a certain way you like to relax...I'd love to hear about it!  


- Bare with me on the bad quality photos, still working with my iPhone or Mac -
xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig