13/01/2016

Stripes...

 I recently was lucky enough to spend Christmas at home in the north with my family, I had the best week and got to catch up with lots of old friends which was lovely! This is the outfit I chose to travel back to London in. It's comfort factors were tested when my already 3 hour train was delayed whilst on it by two hours making it a 5 hour journey but I stayed very comfortable the whole way and while we were stopped for the two hours and everyone got chatty I received a few compliments on this outfit so here goes...



I started off with this long sleeve crop from H&M. I would never ever wear this alone but on some people it would look great! I wore this as a base to keep me warm underneath my next layer and to add a little more detailing to the heavily black outfit. I really like the neck on this top as its quite baggy and subtle, it doesn't go to high up the neck and choke you like some do!


I originally bought this as a top from ASOS but when it got delivered I realised I had ordered the wrong size and because I'm a short anyway it came down to my knees so I decided to wear it as a dress and I'm glad with the outcome of it! I usually wear quite tight things around the waist so it was nice to have something so easy and flowing for once, especially as I had such a long journey ahead!


I then wore some fishnet tights with this as I couldn't dare go fully bare leg and the fishnets are a nice, edgy touch, these also from ASOS. On my feet I wore my Vagabond Norah boots and flung on a leather jacket to keep me warm! 




- Bare with me on the bad quality photos, still working with my iPhone or Mac -
xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig