27/01/2016

Shimmery eye...


Now like I have said previously I'm no makeup artist, but I do love make up and I really liked this simple look I created! I'm learning to experiment with my eyes more seen as though I hardly ever used to wear eyeshadows at all! This is a very short post with a few photos and just details of what I used as I have been poorly for the last week so I haven't really been able to do anything, these damn winter months ay!








Details

Face

Eyes
    - We Love you
    - Scary Conversation
    - Can't Find the Break
    - Stupid H...
    - Life is Short

Eyebrows
Any old dry black mascara I could find in my makeup bag

Lips


Necklace- Norbu 


I hope you have had a lovely day, thanks for reading!

- Bare with me on the bad quality photos, still working with my iPhone or Mac -

xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Turquoise Trouble. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig